Genflex Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) is the fastest-growing technology of the industrial roofing industry. Culver Roofing Company is an expert TPO industrial roofing company.
Industrial Genflex TPO roof membranes are single-ply roof systems constructed from ethylene propylene rubber. Industrial Genflex TPO roof systems are designed to combine the durability of EPDM rubber with the proven performance of hot-air weldable seams. The industrial Genflex TPO roof material manufacturers are so confident in properly welded seams that the material is sometimes advertised as a monolithic (seamless) roof. Seam strengths are reportedly 3 to 4 times those of EPDM’s adhesive and tape seams.
Industrial Genflex TPO roof systems that are installed correctly can last from 10 to 20 years, depending on the method of installation.
Test results for Genflex TPO roofs show them as having excellent resistance to ozone, are algae-resistant, environmentally friendly and safe to install. Many Genflex TPO roofing membranes are ENERGY STAR®-rated and Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)-certified, and have been directly attributed to a reduction in energy use and cooling costs for buildings.
Genflex TPO is highly resistant to tears, impacts, and punctures with good flexibility to allow for building movement. Genflex TPO roofs are available in the colors of white, light gray, and black.
Industrial Genflex TPO Roofing Solutions
- Genflex TPO Roofing: a cost-effective flat roofing type popular with many business owners. Genflex TPO’s heat-welded seams provide a monolithic building envelope, where the thermoplastic membrane makes any patch a point of strength rather than a weakness. Genflex TPO is available for both commercial and residential owners who have flat roofing.
- PVC Roofing: An energy efficient solution, PVC roofing is specially designed to keep out and withstand pooling water. PVC is Energy-Star rated due to its capacity to reflect 90 percent of the sun’s rays. Most PVC roofing lasts twenty years or more on a flat surface.
- EPDM Roofing: EPDM is rubber roofing that is UV resistant and long-lasting. EPDM is also energy efficient and much lighter than gravel or tar roofing.
Why Choose a Genflex TPO Roof for Your Industrial Property
Suitable for a variety of low-slope commercial roofing applications, industrial Genflex TPO roofing membranes are a sustainable roofing solution for a wide range of industrial building types.
Genflex Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing membranes are among the fastest growing industrial roofing products and have gained broad industry acceptance for their many performance and installation advantages. As the demand increases for heat-reflective and energy efficient roofing systems for industrial buildings, Genflex TPO single-ply roofing membranes continue to provide exceptional resistance to ultraviolet, ozone, chemical exposure, and the extreme heat of the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Cost-effective Genflex TPO Membrane Roofs
- Energy-efficient Genflex TPO White Reflective Roofs
- Energy efficient and impact resistant Genflex TPO roofing systems
Genflex Roofing Contractor Expert
Culver Roofing Company is a Genflex roofing expert for commercial Genflex roofing, industrial Genflex roofing, and residential flat roof Genflex roofing. With over 35 years of experience in commercial roofing experience, there is no Genflex roofing job too big or too small.